Clinic Billing Support Specialist (4847)
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Adaugeo Healthcare is seeking a Medical Billing Support
professional with outstanding customer service skills for a full
time position. The right candidate will have a willingness to
support the needs of both our internal and external customers as
well as the goals of the job and the team. In this role, you will
provide prompt and courteous service to clients and patients in the
areas of billing, payment posting, and customer service, perform
data entry to accurately post payments and information to patient
and client accounts and adhere to HIPAA policies to assure patient
confidentiality. You will also ensure optimal and timely
reimbursement from third party payers, be responsible for Accounts
Receivable goals and denial management and perform retrospective
analytics and data mining of information from billing systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform data entry and efficiently utilize clinic billing
software programs as well as payer eligibility programs, etc.
- Accurately post payments to patient and client accounts;
balancing and reconciliation.
- Provide exceptional service by telephone, e-mail and in person
to external (patients) and internal (other departments, clinic
staff, providers, etc.) customers.
- Understand basics of HCFA professional billing and
reimbursement from insurance companies, CPT and ICD-10 coding,
patient billing and collections.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA, HITECH and Medicare compliance,
policies, procedures and regulations.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of insurance billing
- Work assigned past due accounts and make collection calls.
- Develop and document procedures as needed for new workflow
- Analyze processes that impact accounts receivable and recommend
- Follow all established quality protocols.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned. Benefit
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for
employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Education: High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
- Experience: Understanding and experience with Business Math;
Excellent Customer Service skills; basic keyboard and computer
skills; accurate data entry.
- Training: We offer hands on individual training with a
mentoring program to continue ongoing development. We are a devoted
team of professionals, working cohesively to build on our expertise
as a work family since 2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on
continually improving people and processes, our curiosity,
persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving learning and
development program to foster career and personal growth. We truly
value our employees. Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a
family owned and operated healthcare organization, providing
collaborative support and corporate oversight to our family of
companies. We are committed to operational excellence and
cost-efficient administrative, technical and management services,
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software Development Our family of companies also includes
Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and
Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwest's leading, innovative
clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations
across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50
years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery
system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion,
dedication and ingenuity every day. It's because of our people that
we believe in putting people first! Physical Demands: Manual
dexterity for office machine operation including computer and
calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and supplies, sitting
for extended periods of time. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently life and/or move up to 25
pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to 50 pounds. Stress
can be triggered by multiple staff demands and deadlines. Work
Environment: Work is performed in an office environment. Involves
frequent contact with staff. EOE Disabled/Veteran: Praxis Health is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Yakima , Clinic Billing Support Specialist (4847), Accounting, Auditing , Pendleton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!