IT Network Engineer-Tier 3, Remote for OR, WA and ID Residents (4481)
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Adaugeo is looking for a top tier IT Network Engineer with
strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a team player
perspective. Must have exceptional problem solving skills, an
aptitude for critical thinking and be able to maintain strong
attention to detail in high-pressure situations.*** Remote for OR,
WA and ID Residents ONLY***Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- To provide and assist in all aspects ofIT Operations
- Maintaining current VoIP environment and providing guidance on
- Maintaining current Faxing solutions.
- Designing, configuring, and deploying all new acquisitions or
- Project management, collaboration with IT team and executive
- Travel for site-startups and repairs as necessary. (-300 mile
- On-call rotation every few months.
- Perform other duties as assigned.General Areas of
- Responsible for close to 100 remote sites using various WAN
technologies back to HQ.
- Monitoring and responding to incidents at any site.
- Network security throughout the entire environment.
- Working with clients to setup site-to-site VPNs, ability to
assist with any make of VPN hardware.
- Creating and maintain disaster recovery plans for entire
- Network infrastructure support - Routing, switching, VPN,
Wireless configuration and support.Benefit Highlights:
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for
employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time OffCandidate must comply with all state, local and
federal rules, guidelines and requirements with respect to safety
and health. This includes, but is not limited to any mandates with
respect to the COVID-19 virus, such as PPE, testing, or vaccination
rules, absent a legally recognized need for accommodation. Such
accommodation requests should be promptly submitted to HR and will
be reviewed and approved based on the circumstances
- Formal Education in computer technology or 2+ years of computer
and software support in a business environment.The ideal applicant
will meet at least 80% of the criteria listed below:
- Cisco Certification; CCNP strongly preferred or equivalent
- Palo Alto Certification; PCNSA or equivalent experience.
- Ability to implement Network Lifecycle.
- Develops network architecture and network design
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or
replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of
complex network problems
- Background in data center network design strongly
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and
standards in support of network procurement and development
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols.
(e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Experience with NX-OS, IOS, FTD, and PAN-OS heavily
- In-depth knowledge of VPN able to troubleshoot and resolve
- Hands on experience with various VPN hardware strongly
- In-depth knowledge in managing a Network Monitoring Solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot packet-level issues using network
- Strong understanding and experience in wireless
- Experience with VoIP systems Implementation, maintenance,
troubleshooting. (ShoreTel, Mitel, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with NPS, Radius, 802.1x, is
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, AV and IDS/IPS
- Some ability to troubleshoot and maintain current in-house
- Experience with SAN network solutions and ability to size
- Windows server administration experience preferred.
- Some experience working with active directory, virtual hosts,
virtual machines, is a plus.
- SAN experience is a plus.
- VMWare administration is a plus.
- May be required to take on Sever Administration roles.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks
- IT hardware or software certifications.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security
- Assist researching security enhancements and make
recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends in security
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI model.
- Ability to describe technical information in easy to follow and
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills.Life at Adaugeo Healthcare
Solutions:We are a devoted team of professionals, working
cohesively to build on our expertise as a work family since 2007.
With a vibrant work culture focused on continually improving people
and processes, our curiosity, persistence and positive attitudes
are core strengths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and
an ever-evolving learning and development program to foster career
and personal growth. We truly value our employees. More About
Us:Adaugeo Healthcare Solutionsis part of a family owned and
operated healthcare organization, providing collaborative support
and corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are
committed to operational excellence and cost-efficient
administrative, technical and management services, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software DevelopmentOur family of companies also includes
Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and
Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwests leading, innovative
clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations
across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50
years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery
system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion,
dedication and ingenuity every day. Its because of our people that
we believe in putting people first!
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs. Occasional lifting of 30-60
- Occasional-to-regular kneeling, bending, stooping to perform
- This position performs tasks that involve exposure to blood,
body fluids and/or tissues. All employees performing these duties
are offered the opportunity to receive the Hepatitis-B vaccination
series.Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions Equal Opportunity StatementEOE
Disabled/VeteranAdaugeo Healthcare Solutions is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Yakima , IT Network Engineer-Tier 3, Remote for OR, WA and ID Residents (4481), Engineering , Pendleton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!