Data Center Technical Operations Engineer II
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Data Center Technical Operations Engineer II Duration- 11 Months
Onsite (Boardman, OR)The Data Center Technical Operations Engineer,
Facility will be responsible for Data Center Engineering Operations
within an Data Center including risk management and mitigation,
corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure,
vendor management and metric reporting. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the on-site management of shift technicians,
senior shift technicians, sub-contractors, and vendors, ensuring
that all work performed is in accordance with established practices
and procedures.Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses,
and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility
operations and maintenance.
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate
projects, manage capacity, and optimize plant safety, performance,
reliability, and efficiency.
- Operate and manage both routine and emergency services on a
variety of critical systems such as: switchgear, generators, UPS
systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers,
computer room air handlers, building monitoring systems, etc.
- May assist in the design and build out of new facilities.
- May assist in projects to increase current facility
- Responsible for asset and inventory management.
- Assist in recruiting efforts
--- Deliver quality service and ensure all customer demands are
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical (Military/ Trade School) Degree
and relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- 2-4 years of management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- 2-4 years of Data Center Engineering Experience
- 2-4 years of Data Center Management Experience-
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or relevant discipline.
- Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as
low voltage (copper/ fiber) cabling
Keywords: Experis, Yakima , Data Center Technical Operations Engineer II, Engineering , Boardman, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!