Company: Nelson Staffing
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you mechanically inclined? If so, apply today.Relocation
opportunity, benefits package, industry schooling, and 5K sign-on
bonus!!!! We are presently seeking candidates between entry and
journeyman level for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic. Someone
with a desire to learn and expand their mechanical capabilities
would be a great addition to the team.Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain and troubleshoot industrial food processing
machinery including but not limited to pumps, conveyor systems,
Bottle Fillers, stretch wrappers, case erectors, case packers,
capsule applicators and labelers.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules as set by Maintenance
- Initiate and participate in discussions for future projects
that will enhance production efficiencies pertinent to all
operations in all facilities.
- Perform miscellaneous maintenance functions as outlined by
- Assist in facility maintenance functions throughout the
- Follow safety procedures set forth by company Environmental
Health & Safety Department.
- Track all work orders in PC based maintenance management
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others in a team
- Ability to trouble shoot, maintain and repair 3phase motor
control circuits and plc control systems.
- Work is performed indoors in an industrial plant setting in
temperatures of 60-65 degrees and outside in varying weather
- Will wear personal protective equipment.
- Walk, stand, bend/stoop, squat, kneel, climb, twist, push heavy
objects, pull/jerk objects, work at heights, waist and below waist
level, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other related duties as assignedRequirements:
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot problems
using those schematics preferred
- Ability to work independently maintaining a positive working
relationship in a team environment.
- Ability to work extended hours during harvest & peak periods to
include rotating shift work.
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- High School Diploma required. Technical school coursework
- Minimum age requirement 18 years of age
- Ability to read a tape measure REQUIRED
- Must be mechanically inclined About Nelson: If you're looking
for a new opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at
Nelson can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes
across all industries. We help people like you find exciting roles
with employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit
organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most
agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our
responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional
service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and
credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're
excited to help you find the job you've been looking for. Nelson is
an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin,
Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age,
Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service
in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by
law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, Location: Paterson,
WA - 99345
Keywords: Nelson Staffing, Yakima , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Paterson, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!