Project Controls Engineer
Company: Aegis Project Controls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Aegis you will join the finest project controls company in
the USA and work on important projects where you can make a
difference. At Aegis we focus on only one thing, providing the
finest project controls services in the world. We're committed to
providing our clients with top-notch professionals to help keep
construction projects on time and on budget. Founded over a decade
ago, we've grown into one of the nation's leading project controls
companies. Aegis is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD, just
outside of Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States
and Europe.We are committed to the success of all of our staff.
Whether you are straight out of college, or a seasoned worker,
we'll provide you the training and tools to be the top project
controls professional in the industry. Recent college graduates
join our team to learn the "Aegis way" and evolve into trusted
senior staff. Experienced construction professionals join our team
because they know their experience and ideas are valued at
The Project Controls Engineer will provide project support and
expertise within our construction consulting practice. This
position will work on-site with an internal team of professionals
along with client project managers, construction professionals, and
project stakeholders, to develop, manage and monitor Critical Path
Method (CPM) schedules and project control systems throughout a
project's life-cycle.General responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain, and monitor construction CPM
- Review project documents and specifications to accurately
develop baseline schedules that include all required dates,
activities, and milestones.
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports and schedule
narratives as required by the client
- Responsible for cost & resource loading and reporting.
- Progress payment application reporting.
- Identify and evaluate risks and impacts within project
- Participate in meetings with project teams, clients, owners,
and various stakeholders related to the project controls and
schedule of a particular project.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, construction
management, or related field
- Five years of experience in project or program scheduling on
large construction programs.
- Excellent grasp of theories, principles, and practices related
to cost engineering, scheduling, and delay analysis.
- Must have an understanding of construction means, methods, and
- Understand the Critical Path Method of scheduling theoretically
and as it applies in the project.
- Understand the contractual clauses as it applies to planning
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret construction
documents (drawings, specifications, contracts/general conditions)
at all levels of design.
- Ability to read and interpret RFPs, RFIs.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.We are fully
committed to our remarkable staff at Aegis. We show our
appreciation with an excellent benefits plan, six-month review
cycles, training, and plentiful opportunities to engage with other
Aegonians in non-work settings.
Aegis is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be
considered. Please find out more about us at
Keywords: Aegis Project Controls, Yakima , Project Controls Engineer, Engineering , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!