Mechanic (Full-Time) - PTO + Holidays
Company: Stemilt Careers
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Number of openings: - - 6 full-time, Year Round
Location: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Various
Working Shift: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day Shift
Hours & Work Days: - - - - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday; Some
weekends required. Hours may vary depending on production.
-This position will require a pre-employment drug test.
- Will be logging in all maintenance that is performed.
- Will also be working with chemicals on the line.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their
sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Analyze equipment for preventative maintenance
- Maintain date information for packing lines, including
- Organize parts, machinery and line items.
- Maintain current training for new equipment or machinery.
- Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
A -World Famous! -benefits package that includes: -
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance -
- Long-term Disability insurance -
- FSA -
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Paid holidays (7)
- Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment
Keywords: Stemilt Careers, Yakima , Mechanic (Full-Time) - PTO + Holidays, Engineering , Malaga, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!