Physician: Hematologist Oncologist Medical Director Needed in Washington State - JOB-2685212
Posted on: May 4, 2021
A new medical director opportunity is now available in
Washington with an established group to be filled by a hematologist
oncologist. They are hiring a new physician to relieve a physician
who is retiring.. You will work 4 clinic days with 1 admin day per
week, and call will be shared equally with the group. Candidates
must be board certified or board eligible with previous leadership
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional
incentives and stipends. You will also receive a sign-on bonus,
malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability,
vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation
Come practice in scenic Washington wine country, with access to all
types of outdoor recreation. This family friendly region offers
excellent public and private schools and a welcoming community.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job.
Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams
comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a
difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare
communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eric Gant Jr
at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
* Quick Facts: Medical director role
* Established cancer program
* Hospital employed opportunity
* License, membership, subscription reimbursement
* Full slate of benefits and perks
* H-1B visa candidates can be supported
* No state income tax
* Region with over 300 days of sunshine
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Yakima , Physician: Hematologist Oncologist Medical Director Needed in Washington State - JOB-2685212, Executive , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!