Company: Allied Reliability Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
OverviewDevelops and implements overall plant technical
strategies and tactics focused on engineering projects, maintenance
and reliability focused improvement programs. Develops and provides
leadership to the Early Management (EM) Pillar to ensure
implementation of low loss production systems. Provides solutions
to technical problems and recommendations for improvements in
production activities and manages the plant technical organization.
Develops and leads plant specific engineering and maintenance
strategies to achieve key performance goals. Creates and manages
all plant technical expense budgets and works with Corporate
Engineering to deliver the capital budget. 5-7 years related
- Assist plant and provides leadership in establishing safety of
all of our associates to World Class Safety and Zero Incidents as
the plant's first objective.
- Support and provide Leadership in Quality and Food Safety to
achieve goals of Zero Foreign Material.
- Lead the cross-functional development and implementation of the
capital plan including the engagement of related Plant and
Corporate functions such as, but not limited to Safety, Sanitation,
Quality, Environmental, Operations, Maintenance, Finance and
- Collaborate with the Plant in setting clearly delineated roles,
responsibilities and accountabilities consistent with the
principles of LOC.
- Fostering a team-based problem solving methodology.
- Support the Plant in driving business literacy through
education of key business issues and concepts.
- Work with Platform Engineering Director to resource projects
including, but not limited to Engineering Project Manager, Subject
Matter Expert and Start-up Manager roles.
- Assist Plant in delivering financial objectives.
- Support the Plant in conducting internal systems audits as
- Support the Plant in providing direction and lead the EM Pillar
Team in the development of long- and short-term plans and goals for
- Support the Plant in providing project and technical support to
the plant and division when required.
- Support the Plant in participating on and leading project teams
that improve safety, quality, utilization, labor relations,
sanitation, costs and customer service.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize available application computer
- Demonstrate executive maturity through decision making and
effective communication with various departments and managers to
ensure plant resources are efficiently utilized in maximizing true
- Lead the Plant in preparing and conducting necessary team
meetings for proper communications and development of teams. Must
also have the ability to work with Maintenance, Quality, Production
and Warehouse teams to create a cooperative environment.
- Responsible for giving work direction and coordinating
mechanical and clerical activities in the maintenance department.
Qualifications5-7 years of experience.Engineering Degree.
Keywords: Allied Reliability Group, Yakima , Engineering Manager, Executive , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!