Post Harvest Services Manager, PNW South
Company: Pace International, LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Help manage and develop key postharvest services provided by Pace,
including ecoFOG -, FreshVue and StoreVisor product lines. Oversee
PNW-South and North-East markets and work with regional Account
Managers to execute product services. -Work closely with Sales,
Field Services and Plant Sciences departments to prevent, diagnose
and manage postharvest storage disorders as well as postharvest
decay incidence and provide excellent customer service regarding
1. - - - -Proactively maintain a safe work environment for
applicators and support staff.
2. - - - -Obtain dealer manager license
3. - - - -Determine PNW-South ecoFOG -/FreshVue equipment,
personnel, product, and supply needs and ensure availability based
on forecast and other information provided by Pace Account
4. - - - -Ensure chemicals, equipment, and supplies required for
the application activities are forecasted, dispatched, and
delivered to all regions.
5. - - - -Manage and continually improve processes related to
operations of ecoFOG - and FreshVue services.
6. - - - -Monitor, analyze, and communicate ecoFOG - and FreshVue
application metrics (e.g weekly application reports, end of the
season bin counts, etc.), .
7. - - - -Support annual chemical application training and
licensing of employees and third-party independent contractors.
8. - - - -Manage all ecoFOG -/FreshVue application equipment and
product inventory for PNW-South and North East. This includes the
acquisition of new equipment, and the maintenance, tracking, and
logistics associated with supplying equipment to all regions.
9. - - - -Support the expansion of ecoFOG - and FreshVue services
by coordinating and managing relations with third party
10. - -Provide technical support for ecoFOG - and FreshVue for
PNW-South and Northeastern US.
11. - -Manage PNW-South staff of Fogging/FreshVue operations to
include managing demand, onboarding (jointly with HR), performance,
training and development.
12. - -Work with all PNW Sales and Field Services teams to provide
postharvest technical support related to storage disorders and
13. - -Grow, develop and maintain customer relationships.
14. - - Work closely with R&D and Business Development
regarding the evaluation, trialing and implementation of new
technologies related to managing postharvest decay and fruit
TYPICAL EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION GUIDELINES:
- - - - - - - - -Bachelor's degree in sciences or technology field
preferred (biology, horticulture, plant sciences, engineer etc.). 2
to 5 years of experience in the agriculture industry preferred.
Experience can be substituted for education year for year.
- - - - - - - - -Experience with tree fruit production, postharvest
quality control and /or field agriculture desirable.
- - - - - - - - -Must be able to obtain a pesticide applicators
license in WA and OR
- - - - - - - - -Strong customer service experience.
- - - - - - - - -Project management experience.
- - - - - - - - -High degree of organization.
- - - - - - - - -Excellent computer skills including Microsoft
Word, Power Point and Excel.
- - - - - - - - -Outstanding people and presentation skills, with
experience managing employee and customer interactions.
- - - - - - - - -Regional and international travel required;
Spanish skills are a plus.
Keywords: Pace International, LLC, Yakima , Post Harvest Services Manager, PNW South, Executive , Wapato, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!