Assistant Director of Rehab
Company: PowerBack Rehabilitation
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: June 25, 2022
GRSPOSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant or In-Training (IT) Director
of Rehab is responsible for assisting the Director of Rehab in the
efficient management of rehabilitation services in his/her assigned
account(s). This position also assists in integration of
rehabilitation services in all settings. The Assistant or IT
Director of Rehab supports the delivery of the highest standard and
quality of rehabilitation
1. Fills in for the Director of Rehab in his/her absence.
2. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to
treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the
3. Assists in the efficient and profitable management of
rehabilitation services in sites of service and home care
4. Assists in operationally managing Genesis Rehab Services
personnel and consultants within facility or home care
5. Assists the Director of Rehab with conducting or coordinating
the timely completion of the annual merit review for therapy
6. Assists in management of therapy staff.
7. Assists in daily staffing and utilization in cooperation with
input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical
requirements and recommendations from the Regional Clinical
8. Continues direct patient care.
9. Assists the Director of Rehab in meeting budget through revenue
enhancement and control of expenses
10. Assists in analysis of financial performance of department.
11. Assists in identification of areas of opportunity for clinical
growth in collaboration with Director of Rehab, Regional Clinical
Director and Clinical Operations Area Director.
12. Assists in preparation of facility reports on a weekly and
13. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director and Director of Rehab
in annual budget preparation.
14. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehabilitation
services through appropriate utilization of resources, the
promotion of clinical programs, and staff development in
collaboration with licensed therapists, the Clinical Operations
Area Director, and the Regional Clinical Director.
15. Assists Director of Rehab with customer service.
16. Ensures that the clinical management of the rehabilitation
department, including oversight related to case management, quality
improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient
identification is overseen by a licensed therapist.
17. Assists Director of Rehab in ensuring practice act
18. Attends facility meetings and is responsible for information
sharing at facility meetings at the Director of Rehab's
19. Assists with discipline under the Director of Rehab and
Clinical Operations Area Director's direction.
20. Complies with and promotes adherence to applicable legal
requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not
limited those within the Compliance Process, Standard/Code of
Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA.
21. Provides leadership and support for the Compliance Process
within management area.
22. Ensures timely and accurate reporting and responses to
compliance-related issues and monitors the implementation of
corrective action plans related to such issues.
23. Ensures that staff participates in orientation and training
programs including but not limited to all required compliance
courses and relevant policies and procedures, and that such
training is properly documented. Participates in compliance and
other required training programs.
24. Provides open lines of communication regarding compliance
issues within management area and access to the Integrity Line and
ensures that retaliation against staff who report suspected
incidences of non-compliance does not occur. Promptly reports
concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance to supervisor,
Compliance Liaison or to the Compliance Officer via the Integrity
25. Participates in monitoring and auditing activities and
investigations, and implementing quality assurance and performance
improvement processes, as required.
26. Completes performance reviews and determines compensation and
promotions based on the accomplishment of established standards
that promote adherence to compliance and quality standards.
27. Upholds the GRS Promises:
I will lead by example by always acting with integrity and honesty.
I will expect the same of my staff and team members. I will ensure
my actions comply with the standards set forth by our Policies and
Procedures Manuals and the Employee Handbook.be respectful
I will treat others in the way I would like to be treated. I will
appreciate and respect others' beliefs, and I will cherish our
I will take responsibility for myself in my actions and my quality
of work. I will hold others to those same standards.
be actively engaged
I will make a conscious effort to be a leader in our community. I
will actively check email and will check RehabCentral regularly to
keep up-to-date on important information, and I will encourage my
staff to do the same. I will be aware of and utilize the numerous
resources available to me as a manager and an employee.
take pride in my work - my company
I will be proud of the work I have done each and every day. I will
always represent my company in a positive, professional manner both
inside and outside of work.
I understand that change is a necessary part of life. I will
approach change with a positive attitude and a determination to
succeed, and my actions will serve as an example for my staff. I
will attentively guide my staff through changes and support them in
I will communicate in an appropriate, professional and timely
manner, and I will provide explanations along with my instructions.
I will promote open, two-way communication between employees at all
levels. I will strive to be an active listener by making an effort
to hear not just the words another person is saying but, more
importantly, understand the total message being conveyed.
be supportive - approachable
I will offer encouragement and support for my staff and will be
constructive when giving feedback. I will view mistakes as
opportunities to teach, not to criticize. I will regularly round
with my staff on a one-on-one basis to discuss what is going well
and what is not, and I will attentively respond to concerns.
I will encourage growth for my staff, my company and myself. I will
help my staff work toward their professional goals by showing them
the abundant resources our company has to offer. I, too, will work
to further develop myself as a leader and a professional. I
understand that by fostering an environment where employees can
grow, I will be developing the future leaders of the organization
who will be vital to the successful growth of the company as a
I will contribute to a positive work environment where my team
members and I enjoy coming to work and celebrating each other's
successes.28. Performs other related duties as
required.DAR5PandoLogic. Keywords: Rehabilitation Director,
Location: Moses Lake, WA - 98837Required
Keywords: PowerBack Rehabilitation, Yakima , Assistant Director of Rehab, Executive , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!