Sales & Marketing Manager- Carbon Fibers (Moses Lake, WA, US, 98837)
Company: SGL Carbon
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: June 25, 2022
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision Basic Life Insurance &
Supplemental - 401K Matching PTO Paid Holidays Remote Position;
candidate will need to travel to conduct business on-site in Moses
Lake, WA at least one week per month. -The Ideal candidate would be
located in Washington State. Summary of Job Content: The Marketing
and Sales, Carbon Fibers is accountable for Global Sales and
Product Management and has P&L responsibility for this Product
Line and the responsibility to create a profitable and sustainable
market share. To provide ability to form, administer and coordinate
all aspects of company marketing functions, strategies, objectives
and initiatives. Implement global marketing strategies to fulfill
goals for growth objectives and company branding. Coordinate the
marketing function to enable execution of competitive strategies in
key markets and products. Coordinate, monitor, and report key
marketing and sales metrics against goals. Support, coordinate and
organize overall marketing and sales objectives while reporting
directly to the Head of Marketing & Sales for the Business Unit,
Carbon Fibers. Key Accountabilities:
- Administer the company strategic and operational marketing and
salesforce function to identify and develop new opportunities
within existing and new customers for Carbon Fiber products and
- Monitor, evaluate and report competitive market conditions.
Provide insight for openings to market and sell our products and
- Research, develop and execute strategies to identify market
opportunities. Assist in taking existing products into new markets,
new products into existing markets and or new products into new
- Manage and execute the brand image of the company -
- Manage and execute the preparation, issuance, and delivery of
marketing materials including: websites, sales collateral,
graphics, exhibit properties, advertising, and promotional programs
- Manage, and operate within approved marketing budgets
supporting overall business plan -
- Administer and execute the company customer satisfaction
survey, analyze and recommend actions based on status of individual
customers or groups of customers -
- Organize and support sales and marketing reporting
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned Knowledge/Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Production Operations,
Engineering or related field - - - - - - -or 6+ years of equivalent
related experience in a marketing and or sales / marketing
- Significant experience in a production or manufacturing
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
- Proven ability to build a positive team environment.
- Ensure support of and maintain the SGL MoL Culture.
- Working knowledge of carbon fiber industry. - -
- Excellent interpersonal skills. -
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates. -
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Programs
Word & Excel, Windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to
- Must be task oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work well independently without close supervision and
make competent decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- This position requires travel; must have necessary travel
documents Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Direct Sales and Marketing experience in Carbon Fibers &
Composites Industry or related field #cb1
Keywords: SGL Carbon, Yakima , Sales & Marketing Manager- Carbon Fibers (Moses Lake, WA, US, 98837), Executive , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!