Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated
against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious
exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be
required to maintain employment.
This position is located at our administrative office in Yakima,
Washington. Relocation allowance is available. On-site is preferred
but a hybrid on-site/remote work arrangement is an option if
residing within driving distance of Yakima (within 5-6 hours'
drive) and the ability to work on-site in Yakima for one week every
In collaboration with the Senior Director of Compensation, provides
vision, leadership, strategic planning, and operational management
for the Compensation team. Oversees the design and implementation
of compensation programs including base salaries, bonus and
incentive plans, Provider compensation, and Executive compensation.
Collaborates with Leadership, Human Resources, C-Suite to ensure
pay practices are internally equitable and externally competitive.
This position requires the ability to travel periodically with
possible overnight stays for YVFWC meetings and visits to other
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation allowance.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
- Staff Supervision
- Coaches, mentors and trains direct report staff. Provides
continuous performance management and conducts employee performance
evaluations. Addresses performance and/or behavior issues,
clarifying expectations and providing feedback.
- Supports staff growth and development. Assesses the educational
and experience needs of all levels of staff in collaboration with
the individual. Encourages staff to seek educational opportunities
incorporating job related training in addition to mandatory
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
Provides orientation to outline job requirements and expectations,
policies and procedures, and proper use of tools and
- Creates and maintains an inclusive work environment that
respects diverse ideas, backgrounds and styles. Supports diversity
through the selection, management, and retention of diverse
employees. Creates, drives and maintains an employee engagement
- Compensation Program Operations
- Creates the design and development and oversees the
implementation and administration of compensation structures
including, base pay, short and long-term incentive plans, and bonus
plans. Ensures these programs are internally equitable and
- Partners with outside consultants to regularly evaluate market
placement for new and existing jobs. Analyzes survey data and labor
market studies on an annual basis to evaluate the competitiveness
of existing positions and recommend changes in salary structure as
- Designs and implements strategic communication to ensure that
HR, employees and leaders have a consistent understanding of the
organization s total compensation offerings.
- Creates and implements compensation policies, procedures, and
practices that are compliant with organization policies and all
- Maintains current knowledge on compensation trends. Provides
insights, analysis, and recommendations that assist Leadership to
make data driven decisions aligned to organizational
- Provider Compensation
- Collaborates with the Senior Provider Compensation Analyst in
the administration of compensation strategies and plans designed to
incentivize performance and align Provider compensation with group
and organization goals. Participates in compensation program
design, market analysis, and policy documentation.
- Compensation Analysis
- Ensure Pay Equity standards are complied with on an ongoing
basis; conduct pay equity analysis every three years per
- Design, implement and monitor YVFWC s Total Rewards
- Conduct periodic Internal Equity analysis.
- Required Education: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources,
Business Administration, or other equivalent degree. An Associate's
Degree plus 2 additional years of experience may be substituted for
a degree. Master s Degree in Human Resources or Business
Administration is preferred.
- Required Experience:
- Years of required experience depends on level of education. We
will accept any of the following:
- High School diploma or GED plus 9 years of comprehensive
Compensation/Total Rewards experience, OR
- Associate's Degree plus 7 years of comprehensive
Compensation/Total Rewards experience, OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, or other
relevant field plus 5 years of comprehensive Compensation/Total
Rewards experience, OR
- Master's in Human Resources and Business Admin or other
relevant field plus 3 years of comprehensive Compensation/Total
- 1 year of experience with supervising or leading a team, and/or
experience in finance, accounting, mathematics, statistics is
- Professional Licenses/Certificates:
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Advanced Certified Compensation Professional (ACCP)
- Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human
Resource Management-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Extensive knowledge of compensation plans and program design
- Extensive knowledge of executive and incentive compensation
design and administration.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and technologies.
- Ability to create and implement strategy that aligns with
- Ability to move seamlessly from strategy to tactics and
effectively execute a plan.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent priorities
- Ability to provide vision and leadership for the functional
department and organization.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a department and a
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential
information with discretion.
- Ability to manage stressful situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships to gain
trust and establish credibility at all organizational levels.
- Strong skills in problem-solving, sound judgement and conflict
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication
- Advanced proficiency with a variety of computer programs
including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and an HRIS
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Compensation Manager, Executive , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!