Company: Pape' Machinery, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION -
TERRITORY MANAGER:Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do
you like creating your own success and results? If you answered yes
to these questions, we want you to join our team! Pape' Machinery,
the premier equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a
Territory Manager to join their sales team in Yakima, WA.WHAT
YOU'LL DO:As our Territory Manager, you will be in a lucrative
sales career where your earning potential and success are
unlimited! You'll sell both large agriculture and turf equipment,
leveraging technology to provide customers efficiency and profit
for their business, and building market share in the territory.
Picture yourself driving in a Pape' sales vehicle, working your
defined territory, creating relationships with new and current
customers, and watching your career flourish.WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous sales experience.
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment, including precision ag
- Financing background preferred.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft
Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver's license with a good driving record.
- Experience operating equipment and heavy-duty pickup/trailer
Starting Compensation: Base Salary plus Commission
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their
stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such,
requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
test.Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver LicenseEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pape' Machinery, Inc, Yakima , Territory Manager, Executive , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!