Turf Territory Manager
Company: Pape' Machinery, Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION - QUINCY,
TURF TERRITORY MANAGER:
Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do you like creating
your own success and results? If you answered yes to these
questions, we want you to join our team! Pape' Machinery, the
premier equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a Turf
Territory Manager in Quincy, WA.
At Pape', you can count on us to heavily invest in your career
through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow
your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent
compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your
family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As our Turf Territory Manager, you will be in a lucrative sales
career where your earning potential and success are unlimited! Your
primary focus will be on selling turf equipment, utility tractors,
and consumer product equipment. Picture yourself creating great
relationships with customers at our local Pape' branch, learning
about their needs for equipment, using your knowledge and resources
to fill those needs, and watching your career flourish.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of machinery and
consumer product equipment preferred.
- Financing background preferred.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft
Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver's license with a good driving record.
- Experience operating equipment and heavy-duty pickup/trailer
Starting Compensation: Base Salary plus Commission -
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - -401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement -- Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within. -
- Stability and reputation -- Pape' is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their
stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment -- We have the largest equipment inventory in the
West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact -- Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training -- You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such,
requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
test.Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver LicenseEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pape' Machinery, Inc, Yakima , Turf Territory Manager, Executive , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!