Office Manager - $20 to $24 hr DOE
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Manages the office responsibilities of the department. Performs
supervisory, coordinating, and support functions for program staff
at Yakima Valley Farm Worker's Clinic (YVFWC). Manages a variety of
office related responsibilities and ensures the effectiveness of
clerical support for the department.
What We Offer
- $20-$24/hour DOE with ability to go higher for highly
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
- Coaches, mentors and trains direct report staff. Provides
continuous performance management and conducts employee performance
evaluations. Addresses performance and/or behavior issues,
clarifying expectations and providing feedback.
- Supports staff growth and development. Assesses the educational
and experience needs of all levels of staff in collaboration with
the individual. Encourages staff to seek educational opportunities
incorporating job related training in addition to mandatory
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
Provides orientation to outline job requirements and expectations,
policies and procedures, and proper use of tools and
- Provides administrative support to staff, including the
processing of sensitive information and documents.
- Receives and distributes correspondence, responding when
- Plans and coordinates meetings and special events for
- Attends various meetings and reports activities and required
- Develops and maintains filing systems.
- Creates and maintains databases to ensure the accuracy and
effectiveness of reports.
- Compiles reports and data for review by the Program
- Coordinates the storage and destruction of all archived
paperwork and files of various levels of confidentiality.
- Maintains relationships with corporate support divisions,
representatives from outside agencies, and members of the
- Manages reporting processes and assists in the implementation
of grants and contracts.
- Assists in the management of the clinic s grant budgets and
- Assists with the development of procedures and forms.
- Solicits information from staff specialists (HR, Accounting,
IS) to solve issues for the department.
- Coordinates and maintains all purchasing and maintenance needs
for each of the departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate's Degree. An additional 2 years' of
experience may substitute education requirement.
- Experience: Three years experience in an office setting
overseeing tasks as ordering, procurement, tracking, data entry,
administrative support, taking minutes, developing presentations,
etc. Three years experience in a complex office setting in the
healthcare field preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Ability to effectively
lead and manage a team. Ability to develop effective working
relationships to gain trust and establish credibility. Ability to
prioritize work and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, with
frequent interruptions. Ability to effectively manage multiple,
concurrent priorities. Ability to effectively interact with a
variety of patients, and staff in a professional manner. Ability to
compile data and generate reports using common business software.
Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion. Strong
organizational skills. Strong customer relations skills including
the ability to manage stressful situations. Effective verbal,
written and listening communication skills. Effective verbal,
written and listening communication skills. Intermediate
proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency with database
program like Access preferred.
We serve more than 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15
dental clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Office Manager - $20 to $24 hr DOE, Executive , Zillah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!