Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Moses Lake, Washington.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Exciting opportunity for a full time Geriatric
Nurse Practitioner in Washington state. New Graduates are welcome
to apply. APP:Nurse Practitioner - FulltimeSeeking a Certified
Nurse Practitioner to join our professional team of Family Medicine
and Internal Medicine Physicians and Providers serving our
geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Adult Care Homes,
and Assisted Living Facilities.Specialty:Geriatrics (Primary Care)
- Medical Director oversight with regular interaction, support,
and case consultation
- Active Mentor Program for successful team/program
- Full-time, 5-day work week
- Volume: 6 to 8 patients per shift
- No Call
- 1-2 years' experience Geriatrics, Family Medicine, or Internal
- New graduates as AGACNP-BC or AGPCNP-BC welcome
- Washington State active license or ability to obtain;
- Hours: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Closed Sat/Sun
- Support patients of Physicians, APP providers for FM (8) and IM
(5)Job Summary, QualificationsSummary: Provide comprehensive
outpatient geriatric care for the Clinic Family Medicine and
Internal Medicine geriatric patients in the Skilled Nursing
Facilities, Adult Care Home, and Assisted Living facilities.
- Conduct patient exams, diagnose health problems, develop
patient treatment plans, order diagnostic tests, interpret
- Prescribe, review, and monitor medications.
- Assist with emotional, cognitive, and social needs of geriatric
- Educate patients and caregivers about the ongoing management of
their illnesses and diseases. Required:
- Current Washington State ARNP license or eligibility to obtain
licensure upon hire.
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with 1 to 2 years in
Geriatrics, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- AGACNP-BC or AGPCNP-BC New Graduates welcome.
- Successful completion of organization's Medical Staff
Credentialing Program. Compensation, Incentives, Benefits Salaried
position with generous insurance programs and retirement
contributions. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with many
favorable perks for signing incentive, relocation assistance, both
government site qualified and internal loan repayment programs,
continuing medical education allowance, and considerable days off
each year. For more information please submit your resume! You can
also email it to JOB ID: KD9
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Yakima , Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!