Nurse Practitioner HRAs
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Moses Lake, Washington.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Nurse Practitioners and: Flexible Schedule and
Excellent Source for Supplemental Income! Perform Health Risk
Assessments (HRA) on insured plan patients in their homes.
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment (HRA) to
identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as
determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time
of the visit
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy
and conduct a physical examination
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions
identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Part time and Flexible: Minimum 10 visits/week, prefer 15-25 a
- Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled M-Sun.)
- Fixed Payment per in-home screening (1099), travel
reimbursement, no show fee
- Each screening takes 60 minutes on average and there is no
- Malpractice Coverage, scheduling, and tablet EMR system
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner state license
- Must have active Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Yakima , Nurse Practitioner HRAs, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!