Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Physical Therapist Needed for Outpatient setting Local or Travel
13 week assignment PT Job Summary: -We are looking for a talented
Physical Therapist with experience to work at an excellent
healthcare facility in Quincy WA. 13 weeks Job
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating patients,
identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice
and with respect to individual patient's problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
- Document patient progress according to approved medical and
facility documentation procedures.
- Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity
no longer warrants intervention.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to
the overall productivity of the team.Job Requirements:
- Active state license as a physical therapist
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of PT experience within the last 5 yearsWhat We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we
serveTherapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing
agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique
staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond
customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the
best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset
and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of
experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage
you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.Therapeutic
Resources is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, Yakima , Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health, Healthcare , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!