Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that
they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the hiring
process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered,
but serial COVID-19 testing will be required to maintain
A Medical Assistant performs various administrative and clinical
duties under the direct supervision of a Provider. Acts as a
liaison between patients and physicians, interacting with patients
to collect data and provide information. Works directly with
healthcare providers to maintain patient records, collect test
samples, and assist in basic examinations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program.
- Current MA-C credential issued by Washington State Department
of Health or if in Pending status, Medical Assistant – Registered
application must be submitted within 7 days of hire.
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required with demonstrated ability to
communicate at level 10 on the ALTA language proficiency scale.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!