Internal Medicine NP / PA
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Nurse
Practitioner - - Full time day shift
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish
presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the
patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of
expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues
related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance
with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of
training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and organizational policies.
- Appropriate certification
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Yakima , Internal Medicine NP / PA, Healthcare , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!