Certified Medical Assistant - up to $3,000 Hiring Bonus!
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our
team at 11th Avenue Medical Center, a Yakima Valley Farm Workers
YVFWC is committed to delivering the highest quality of care. Here
you will find health care professionals with sincere interest in
our patients and the communities we represent. At YVFWC, we strive
to make a difference in the health of the communities we serve.
What we offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Up to $3K hiring Bonus!
- Pay differential for qualifying shifts.
- Bilingual differential.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays,
uniform allowance, and more.
What you'll do as a Certified Medical Assistant:
- Work in cooperation with a team of skilled physicians, nurses,
and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive
continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Maintain examination and treatment areas, including stocking,
verifying good working order of equipment, removing expired
supplies, and cleaning room after every patient visit.
- Administer medications within scope of certification.
- Prepare patients and assist with routine and specialty
examinations, procedures, treatments, and minor office surgeries,
following sterile procedures maintaining meticulous sterile
- Obtain specimens for microbiological testing, instructing
patients in proper technique to collect specimens.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the clinic
- Seek to anticipate providers' needs and assist as requested,
and notify RN if more technical care is needed.
- Find teachable moments during routine care, delivering direct
patient teaching and coaching.
- Incorporate high standards of infection control into all
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program.
- Current MA-C credential issued by Washington State Department
of Health or if in Pending status, Medical Assistant – Registered
application must be submitted within 7 days of hire.
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required with demonstrated ability to
communicate at level 10 on the ALTA language proficiency scale.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that
they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring
process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered,
but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Certified Medical Assistant - up to $3,000 Hiring Bonus!, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!