Physician / Radiology / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Radiology Physician Job
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Good Shepherd Medical Center in Hermiston, Oregon (OR) is
searching for a board certified radiologist for their 25-bed
Critical Access Hospital recently selected as one of the Top 100
Critical Access Hospitals in the United States by the NRHA
(National Rural Hospital Association).
- General Radiologist skills, with the ability to perform basic
interventional procedures (biopsies, myelograms, arthrograms,
- 40-hour workweek, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
- Nighthawk service provides evening and weekend
- Average 3,000 exams per month to include 24/7 CT, X-Ray, and
- Scheduled modalities/offerings include MRI, NM, Mammography,
Echosonography, Fluoroscopy, DEXA, and some limited biopsy
procedures (small parts only)
Diagnostic imaging equipment includes:
- Canon Orian 1.5T MRI (installing 11/2021)
- Toshiba Aquilion 64 slice CT (to be replaced Spring
- Carestream DR X-Ray systems
- Philips Easy Diagnost Fluoroscopy system
- Hologic 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography unit
- Acuson S2000 Ultrasound units
- GE Millennium NM system
- Intelerad PACS
- Powerscribe 360 voice recognition dictation
- 420k-460k 1st-year salary
- Productivity based compensation after 1st year
- Benefits include health, dental, long/short term disability,
accidental death, life insurance, retirement, dues/license,
malpractice insurance including the tail, and relocation
- 6 weeks PTO plus one week of CME
Hermiston is located in the heart of Eastern Oregon just 7 miles
south of the Columbia River and serves an area of over 50,000.
Water sports are plentiful and include boating, water skiing,
swimming, fishing, and windsurfing.
Community pride and small town spirit characterize Hermiston. Our
central location between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise
make it a short drive in every direction to a major metropolitan
area. Its proximity to the Blue Mountains also makes it a favorite
destination for those who enjoy hiking, fishing, hunting, and
camping. In the winter, snowmobiling, skiing, sledding, and snow
tubing are also popular mountain activities.
Hermiston is less than forty-five minutes away from the Tri-Cities
region of Southeastern Washington. Here you will find some of the
best wine country in the nation as well as a number of shopping,
dining, and cultural experiences.
With three new schools in the community, our district is
well-funded and focused on educational success. Hermiston also
offers two parochial schools (Hermiston Junior Academy and
Hermiston Christian School).
Hermiston exudes small town ambiance, while recognizing the
importance of business growth (Starbucks, Home Depot, and more).
There are numerous community events and locally
sponsored-activities that include a large county fair and rodeo, an
annual Lavender Festival, Farmers Market, Wine and Cheese Festival,
Family Health and Fitness Day, and more. We are also proud of the
fact that we grow the best watermelons in the country.
Interest in learning more, please contact:
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter
Reference position ID 166286 when responding
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Yakima , Physician / Radiology / Oregon / Locum or Permanent / Permanent Radiology Physician Job, Healthcare , Hermiston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!