RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Internal Medicine PA Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 13, 2022
TOP WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM IN NEED OF FAMILY PA
- Perform history and physical examinations on new and follow-up
patients with work related injuries/illnesses/exposures.
- Perform history and physical examination for employment-based
physical examinations to determine fit-for-duty status.
- Initiate appropriate laboratory, radiologic and special
examinations or tests required for the evaluation of
- Provide counseling and instruction regarding patient problems,
referring patient to other services.
- Make complete chart entries on patient transaction, writing
orders and recording progress notes which will be reviewed and
countersigned by the responsible physician.
- Prepare and complete necessary L&I paperwork, fit-for-duty
sign off, and/or return to work instruction. DON'T WAIT! Click
apply or email today to be considered!
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Yakima , RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Internal Medicine PA Job, Healthcare , Quincy, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!