RN - $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Assured Hospice
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Company Overview:Assured Hospice is Hiring for a Full Time
Registered Nurse (RN)
- $15,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Great Culture - join our family!Assured Hospice, a part of LHC
Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home.
For More Career Opportunities with LHC Group visit
Registered Nurse in Hospice (RN) assumes full nursing
responsibility for the delivery of the Plan of Care for each
hospice patient. Continuously evaluates personal and professional
performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity
and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the
policies/procedures/goals/objectives of hospice in an attempt to
assure quality patient care. Strives for independence and sound
critical decision-making regarding the delivery of patient care in
a cost-effective manner without compromising quality. Develops the
patients Plan of care in collaboration with other professionals and
implements treatment strategies based on scientific nursing theory
that promotes physical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual
well-being. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
Familiar with the concepts and needs of patients / families who are
facing death and dying issues. Effective communication skills, both
verbally and written.
- Makes the initial nursing evaluation in determining eligibility
for hospice services during visit within forty-eight (48) hours of
- Identifies the patient's/family's physical, psychosocial and
environmental needs and re-assesses as needed, no less than every
fifteen (15) days.
- Initiates and coordinates the plan of care. Documents problems,
appropriate goals, interventions and patient/family response to
hospice care. Collaborates with the patient/family, attending
physician and other members of the IDG in providing patient and
family care on a daily basis.
- Instructs and supervises the patient/family in self-care
techniques when appropriate.
- Maintains accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding the
patient's condition. Reports patient condition and any identified
needs/issues to Administrator on a daily basis.
- Supervises and evaluates the home health aides/homemaker's
ability to perform assigned duties every 14 days. Performs
supervisory aide visits to the patient's residence every 14 days to
assess whether goals are being met.Education &
- One year of clinical experience.License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in the state of practice
- Current CPR Certification
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access
to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Assured Hospice, Yakima , RN - $15,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!