Labor & Delivery RN assignment $3,331.44/week
Company: Medely Inc
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Medely empowers healthcare professionals like you to find
assignments where you'll have consistency for a month or more,
build relationships, and gain experience - all while maintaining
flexibility and expanding your options for the long run.
That's why we want you to be one of the first to know about the
details of this upcoming assignment:
Assignment ID: 39345
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Type of Professional: Labor & Delivery RN
Type of Practice: Hospital
Length of Assignment: 2022-05-16 - 2022-08-13
Start date: 2022-05-16
Hours per week: 36.0
Shifts: 07:00 PDT - 19:00 PDT
Job Detail: ***TRAVEL ASSIGNMENT***
*12 hour shift, variable days with rotating weekends
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current Washington State RN Licensure.
3. Experience as an acute care registered nurse preferred. Minimum
one year of RN experience preferred for specialty nursing
4. Ability to perform the primary functions of a Registered Nurse
in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of
all assigned patients.
5. HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support)
within 30 days of hire - AHA or equivalent.
1. Frequent standing, walking, lifting, reaching, kneeling,
bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
2. Manual dexterity, light physical effort, ability to lift/carry
up to 30 lbs. (supplies and equipment). Manual dexterity of hands
and feet to ambulate 8 to 12 hours per shift and adroitly manage
multiple pieces of equipment/tubes/invasive lines.
3. Physical strength to perform CPR (bed/floor), lift and push/pull
60 to 300 pounds (with assistance) as often as 20 times per 8 to 12
hours and perform constant walking, twisting, turning, and
stretching maneuvers in patient care and use of equipment.
4. Keen mental faculties to perform assessment and decision-making
skills in the management of acutely ill patients.
5. Good reading eyesight. Is able to see clearly 20 feet or more,
to judge distance and space relationships, and to see peripherally.
Visual acuity to observe patient assessment data and use
manual/automated documentation tools.
6. Emotional stability: Conducive to dealing with a high stress
level for 8 to 12 hours at a time associated with caring for acute
patients/families, fast-paced physical activity, rapidly changing
patient conditions, emotional demands of patients and their
families, and demands of maintaining effective working
relationships with peers, managers, physicians, and other health
7. Ability to communicate using verbal and/or written skills for
accurate exchange of information with physicians, nurses, health
care professionals, patients and/or family, and the public.
**Mother Baby Unit
1. ACLS (AHA Advanced Life Support) certification to be obtained
within 6 months of completing L&D training and renewed every 2
2. NRP (AAP Neonatal Resuscitation Program) is required for all
RN's working labor and delivery, and is to be obtained within 6
months of completing L&D training and renewed every 2
3. AWHONN's Intermediate Fetal Monitoring course for all L&D
RNs is required and must be obtained within 6 months of completing
L&D training. Class will be retaken every four years with
AWHONN's FHMSIM to prove competency at the two year interval in
between instructor led course. Advanced Fetal Monitoring course
will be considered acceptable.
4. MSE Skills: Competency validation for all labor and delivery
RN's to be completed within six (6) months of L&D training.
5. RN-C Preferred
**Covid-19 Vaccine Required: Required - Medical/Religious
Keywords: Medely Inc, Yakima , Labor & Delivery RN assignment $3,331.44/week, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!