Company: Anovaworks PLLC
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: June 21, 2022
AnovaWorks is leading the way for innovative occupational health
care. We are focused on building trusting relationships and
bringing accessible, quality, empathy-based health care to the
workforce for both the employer and the employee.
If you would like to work with an innovative company that is
modernizing medicine to make health care more accessible, then this
is your chance to be a part of our growing AnovaWorks team!
As a Registered Nurse you will focus on providing high quality
patient care in Employee Health services in one or more locations.
You will provide independent professional nursing evaluation,
diagnoses, and therapeutic intervention of the working client
regarding both work-related and personal health and psychosocial
issues. Our - Registered Nurse will also be a part of promoting
employee health and safety.
What is required? Critical thinking skills, acute diagnostic
abilities, and willingness to lea our unique system of
Challenging? Yes. And extremely rewarding.
A qualified Registered Nurse will be able to perform the following
- The Registered Nurse performs tasks independently, within legal
scope of practice or under provider direction over TM.
- The Registered Nurse provides high quality occupational health
and safety services efficiently. Refers patients to clinic,
emergency departments or personal providers as needed.
- The Registered Nurse accurately triages workplace
injuries/illnesses and provides appropriate nursing
- The Registered Nurse performs basic physical examinations, relays
findings to patients and providers.
- The Registered Nurse provides safety/health assessments of the
worksite and develops/presents abatement plans to
- The Registered Nurse is familiar with the work processes and
safety/health hazards at each on-site location.
- The Registered Nurse provides occupational health surveillance
testing including, but not limited to, pulmonary function testing,
respirator fit testing, audiometry, vision screening, alcohol/drug
screening, venipuncture, blood specimen collection.
- The Registered Nurse develops and implements health/safety
promotion strategies for the individual and group.
The Registered Nurse should have the following qualifications :
- Minimum: 2+ years Registered Nursing experience required.
- Occupational health nursing, walk-in clinic, or emergency
department experience preferred.
The Registered Nurse should have the following
- Current, valid Washington state Registered Nurse or other state
- Current basic cardiac life support and first aid
The ideal candidate should have weekend availability
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k)/ matching
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Holiday pay and Paid time off
- Continuing Medical Education
Keywords: Anovaworks PLLC, Yakima , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!