Travel Nurse - RN - Hospice - $1512 / Week
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Hospice Registered Nurse
for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Richland, WA. Shift: 4x8 hr
days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $1512 / Week
RAISSO INC IS LOOKING FOR HOME HOSPICE RN CASE MANAGER FOR ONE OF
THEIR CLIENTS LOCATED IN RICHLAND,WA
1. Responsible as a member of the interdisciplinary team under the
supervision of the Clinical Nursing Supervisor and the patient s
2. Provides skilled nursing assessment, planning, and care to
maximize the comfort and health needs identified by the
3. Coordinates services to provide preventive and supportive care
to the terminally ill and their families in accordance with
approved care plans and Hospice policies and procedures.
4. Directs the work of the Licensed Professional Nurse and
Certified Nursing Assistant.
5. Demonstrates a commitment to the philosophy, goals, and
objectives of the hospice concept by utilizing teaching,
assessment, and intervention skills to maximize the quality of life
of patients and families in the patient s home setting.
1. Current Washington State license as a Registered Nurse.
2. At least two years nursing experience, preferably with one-year
oncology, home health or hospice nursing.
3. Intermediate computer skills
4. Ability to meet the per diem requirements.
5. Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as
part of the on-call nursing staff
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch
Specialty Type: Nursing
Sub Specialties: Hospice RN
PAYRATE : $ 42 an hour
*Excellent pay packages*
*Non Taxable stipend provided*
*Contract extension bonus*
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the
most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities
in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled
and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for
healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical
laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and
Together we ll further elevate our service offerings in order to
meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while
continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.
Keywords: BluePipes, Yakima , Travel Nurse - RN - Hospice - $1512 / Week, Healthcare , Hermiston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!