Family Practice Physician
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Family Practice-With OB opening in Okanogan, Washington. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Outpatient Family Practice
Generous Student Loan Repayment
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a highly
respected healthcare organization located in beautiful Washington
State! The incoming physician will join a collegial, supportive,
team-oriented group and will enjoy work/life balance, professional
growth avenues, high earning potential, and more!
• Employed position with a well-established not for profit
organization. The group has two openings for Family Practice with
Obstetrics physicians and OB fellowship training is not required -
team is very willing to proctor!
• Quality of life schedule with outpatient clinic, OB hospital
responsibilities, and shared call responsibilities. The incoming
physician will have access to Surgical OB as well if desired.
• Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and annual salary with
$300,000+ earning potential
• Executive level benefit package- health, dental, vision, life,
and disability insurance, 7 Weeks of Paid Time Off, CME allowance,
paid licensing, paid credentialing, retirement with matching, and
paid malpractice with paid tail. Student Loan repayment available
via NHSC and state of Washington.
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Practice with training,
experience, or interest in Obstetrics with a valid medical
• Residents/Fellows graduating in 2022 are welcome to apply.
• J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live and practice in the heart of the Pacific Northwest and enjoy
living amongst incredible scenery, wildlife, and hospitality. This
area offers something for everyone- family friendly neighborhoods,
endless outdoor recreation, and easy access to larger cities like
Seattle, Spokane, and Vancouver BC.
• Live in Washington without the high cost of living and the rain!
This area gets 300+ Days of Sunshine each year and housing that is
less than half what people pay in Seattle.
• Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with highly rated public and
• Access to all types of outdoor recreation- cross country ski
trails, skiing/snowboarding, hiking/biking trails and campgrounds,
lakes and rivers for fishing, boating, and river rafting.
• Local restaurants, art galleries, theaters, shopping, and
multiple regional airports within a short drive
Job ID: JN -5
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Curative, Yakima , Family Practice Physician, Healthcare , Okanogan, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!