Northern Oregon - Rural Family Medicine Opening - $400,000+ salary
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Link
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Heppner, Oregon. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Highlights of Opportunity
- Enjoy a rural health clinic practice in a family-oriented,
- Clinic is located on same campus as the 21-bed Critical Access
- Ideal work schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week; 5-day work
week will also be considered.
- Part-time with a fixed work schedule will be
- Average 15 patients per day in either clinic; no clinic
- ED call coverage required; 7-8 24-hour shifts per
- Physicians covering ED are not required to stay in hospital
during call; must be located within 20 minutes of the hospital
during shift coverage.
- Low volume ED; 2-5 visits per shift; annual ED visits per year
- Family Medicine Board certification and PALS/ACLS/ATLS
- Competitive compensation; extra stipend for ED coverage is
$2,160 per 24-hour shift.
- Exceptional benefits including but not limited to 24 vacation
days; 6 sick days; 8 CME days; 11 holidays; 100% coverage of health
benefits for family (medical, dental, and vision), 5-6% employer
Headquarters of Morrow County Health District is in Heppner, known
as the "Gateway to the Blues", a close-knit family-friendly town 20
minutes from the Blue Mountains (named for its beautiful blue
basalt stone), 1 hour from the Columbia River, 45 miles from
Hermiston, 80 miles from the Tri-Cities, WA, and 190 miles from the
City of Portland. Heppner exhibits strong community pride and
spirit, and a well-supported school district. There are three
elementary schools, two intermediate schools, three high schools,
and one alternative school, including a full-service online
Heppner is self-sufficient and provides an impression of true
Americana – familiar and comfortable. A historic walking tour of
downtown Heppner highlights several turn-of-the-century buildings,
including the 1902 county courthouse, built from beautiful local
blue basalt stone, and historic clock tower which has been restored
to its original weighted pendulum, requiring winding every 80 days.
The median home price in the County is $194,999 and cost of living
is 15.6% lower than the U.S. average. Average high temperature in
Summer is 88 degrees, with an average Winter low of 28 degrees. The
area offers 193 days of sunshine, 11" of rain, and 9" of snow per
year on average. Weather is mild and allows for year-round
recreational activities, including golf, hiking, mountain biking,
off-highway vehicle riding, water sports, and seasonal snowmobiling
and skiing. In addition, nearer to town, four streams and the
Willow Creek Reservoir provide excellent fishing opportunities.
Morrow County is also home to Anson Wright Park and Cutsforth Park
located in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Link, Yakima , Northern Oregon - Rural Family Medicine Opening - $400,000+ salary, Healthcare , Heppner, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!