Registered Nurse / Surgery
Company: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Hermiston,
Oregon. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
JOB TITLE (#5818): Registered Nurse / Surgery - Hermiston, OR
The Registered Nurse specializing in perioperative nursing practice
performs nursing activities in the preoperative, intraoperative,
and postoperative phases of the patient's surgical experience.
He/she works to ensure provision of quality care of surgical
patients through utilization of the nursing process, established
standards of care, policies and procedures. The perioperative nurse
acts as the patient advocate and is responsible for the direction
and supervision of any personnel assigned to him/her. He/she will
be on call for the Surgery Unit on a regular scheduled rotation.
The RN is responsible to the Unit Nurse Manager, House Supervisor,
or RN Team Leader.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse /
- The starting salary for this position is $64,000.00 to
$114,000.00 per year.
- This is a Full-time position
- Benefits are Competitive and Negotiable
Requirements of the Registered Nurse / Surgery:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Evidence of continuing education appropriate for skill level and
area of practice
- Previous RN Circulator experience or Operating Room RN skills
- Current RN license in the State of Oregon; current BLS, ACLS,
PALS certification; Certifications specific to areas of clinical
- Bilingual and/or English-Spanish speaking preferred. Ability to
work with culturally diverse population.
- Minimum experience of 1 year required.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse / Surgery:
- Perceive the nature of sounds by the ear
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word
- Perceive characteristics of objects through the eyes
- Extend arms and hands in any direction
- Seize, hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise work with hands
- Pick, pinch, or otherwise work with fingers
- Perceive such attributes of objects or materials as size,
shape, temperature, or texture. Stoop, kneel, crouch, and
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency,
matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals,
clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer,
please call our office: or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Keywords: Greenlife Healthcare Staffing, Yakima , Registered Nurse / Surgery, Healthcare , Hermiston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!