RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Internal Medicine NP/PA Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: August 7, 2022
(Reference Code: JAW1058) The top health system in Central
Washington is searching for an Internal Medicine NP/PA to join
their team. With their commit to innovative technology and a
culture of transparency, they have established themselves as one of
the most efficient Healthcare delivery systems in the country. This
position is located just outside of Ellensburg, WA and the practice
is looking for an experienced APP who is hoping to work for an
organization that is committed to their overall development while
providing competitive compensation, excellent benefits,
opportunities for growth, and bonus incentives! Some exciting perks
about this position including the opportunity for APPs to receive
student loan reimbursement, a generous 401K, and up to 24 days of
PTO. Job Summary Essential Functions:
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish
presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the
patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope
of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues
related to physical and emotional health and promotes
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance
with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of
training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and organizational policies. Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA. For
more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Yakima , RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Internal Medicine NP/PA Job, Healthcare , Ellensburg, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!