Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: Nurse Job Board
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Full Time opening for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant; Anticoagulation (Primary Care) APC: Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant - Fulltime Seeking a Certified Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our professional team
of specialized anticoagulation providers inclusive of Nurse
Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Pharmacists providing
comprehensive care for our anticoagulation patients. Specialty:
Anticoagulation (Primary Care) Location: Moses Lake,WA Reason for
Need: Replacement Highlights:
- Medical Director oversight with regular interaction, support,
and case consultation
- Active Mentor Program for successful team/program
- Center of Excellence: providing comprehensive anticoagulation
management including warfarin, DOACs, injectables, and
- Full-time, 5-day work week
- Clinic Hours of Operation: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.;
- Volume: Up to 28 patients per shift
- Rotating weekend clinic call, averaging once a quarter
- CACP certification within 2 years
- Current Staff within system: 1 Physician, 2 PAs, 3 NPs, 7
- Experience preferred; however, new graduates are welcome Job
Summary, Qualifications Summary: Provide comprehensive outpatient
anticoagulation care throughout North Central Washington.
- The provider will see both new and established patients in the
Moses Lake area of Central Washington.
- Confluence Health has 10 anticoagulation clinic locations and
care is provided via in-person, face-to-face, or televideo
- The provider will support and facilitate the clinical
management of anticoagulation including: patient assessment, dosing
adjustments, peri-procedure management, patient and family
education and communications with other staff and physicians as an
integrated member of the healthcare team.
- Providers will help to facilitate the QA program, staff
training, policies and procedures and overall operations with the
ACC. Successful candidate would have excellent communication skills
and ability to maintain accurate and complete patient records in
compliance with organizational policy and perform procedures within
the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Current Washington State ARNP or PA license or eligibility to
obtain licensure upon hire.
- Obtain CACP certification within 2 years.
- Successful completion of organization's Medical Staff
Credentialing Program. Desired:
- Experience. **New Graduates are welcome For more details please
submit your resume! JOB ID# KD8
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Yakima , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!