NP / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Family Nurse Practitioner or Family NP Job
Company: K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
FNP NEEDED IN PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- Full time position
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish
presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the
patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope
of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues
related to physical and emotional health and promotes
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance
with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of
training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and organizational policies. DON'T WAIT! Click apply or
email your resume to today to be considered!
Keywords: K.A. Recruiting, Inc., Yakima , NP / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Family Nurse Practitioner or Family NP Job, Healthcare , Warden, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!