Physician Assistant HRAs
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Leavenworth, Washington.
This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
Physician Assistant: Flexible Schedule and Excellent Source for
Supplemental Income! Perform Health Risk Assessments (HRA) on
insured plan patients in their homes.
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment (HRA) to
identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as
determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time
of the visit
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy
and conduct a physical examination
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions
identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Part time and Flexible: Minimum 10 visits/week, prefer 15-25 a
- Set your own hours (visits can be scheduled M-Sun.)
- Fixed Payment per in-home screening, travel reimbursement, no
- Each screening takes 60 minutes on average and there is no
- Malpractice Coverage, scheduling, and laptop EMR system
- Must have active PA state license
- Must have active PA Board Certification
- Must have valid state driver license and automobile
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Ability to complete and clear a background and credentialing
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Yakima , Physician Assistant HRAs, Healthcare , Leavenworth, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!