RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Family Nurse Practitioner Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: September 22, 2022
FNP NEEDED IN PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- Full time position
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish
presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the
patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope
of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues
related to physical and emotional health and promotes
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance
with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of
training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and organizational policies. DON'T WAIT! Click apply or
email your resume to email@example.com today to be
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Yakima , RN / Registered Nurse / Washington / Any / Family Nurse Practitioner Job, Healthcare , Warden, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!