Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Yakima, Washington.
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed in Central Washington.
Outpatient clinic setting, Monday-Friday schedule. Working with
underserved community. Must be comfortable seeing all ages,
bilingual in Spanish a major plus. Possibly open to new grads with
ties to the area and Spanish-speaking ability. Large health network
with many locations throughout the Pacific Northwest. In our 40+
years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout
the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and
assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate
compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for
you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker,
hence skipping the long online application process. To apply,
please contact Robert Cordero at Click Here to Apply Please
- Monday-Friday, clinic setting
- Bilingual in Spanish a big plus
- Standard Family Medicine position
- Benefits include profit sharing, retirement, malpractice, loan
- Relocation assistance
- Located right on the Oregon Coast, home of the Goonies!
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- New Grads Welcome!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Yakima , Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!