Registered Dietitian - Relocation Opportunity! - $3,000.00 Bonus
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: November 26, 2022
YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19
primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19
booster although it is offered through our employee health
department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series
will be considered and for those approved, the employee should
anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other
protective equipment offered.
This is a great opportunity to work in our top-tier healthcare
organization and gain experience in an innovative nutrition
services model! Whether you are a newly-registered dietitian or an
experienced professional, we want to talk to you! Relocation
allowance is available for this position.
In our medical clinics, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists work
side by side with medical and mental health providers to address
the nutritional needs of primary care patients. As a Patient
Centered Medical Home, YVFWC equally values the contributions of
all medical team members.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are located at all primary care
sites, and counsel patients of all ages with nutrition-related
conditions (diabetes, cardiovascular disease, weight management,
digestive issues, food allergies, etc.), as well as for
preventative education (Well Child Checks, prenatal counseling,
healthy families) and for general nutrition questions and
The Primary Care Nutrition Services model utilizes Motivational
Interviewing, and nutrition interventions are tailored to meet the
individual s lifestyle and support their health goals in a
judgment-free, sensitive, and supportive environment.
Our Primary Care RDNs are readily accessible in our clinics for
warm hand-offs from providers and are proactive in identifying
patients to drop-in on through the use of reports and registries.
Same-day access is available to any patient who has established
care at our clinics at no cost.
If you want to join a team where your work is valued and truly
matters, choose YVFWC!
- Proactively identify patients to counsel through standard
- Receive warm handoff referrals from the clinic medical
- Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy and preventative education
through Motivational Interviewing.
- Document visits appropriately using standard protocols in
Electronic Health Record.
- Interact and collaborate with care team.
- Participate in clinic and department meetings.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Participate in process improvement efforts.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor, clinic manager, and
other relevant parties.
What we offer:
- Sign-on bonus of $3,000.00 on first paycheck and $2,000.00 at
12 months of employment.
- Competitive pay
- Relocation allowance
- 8 paid holidays + generous days paid time off (PTO)
- $0 premium for medical/dental/vision care
- Profit-sharing and retirement plans, paid short- and long-term
disability, and much more
- Bachelor s degree in Dietetics or other relevant field
- One year of work experience in primary care, community/public
health, or clinical setting preferred
- Experience working with patients of all ages
- Computer proficiency
- Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must obtain RD
credential within 180 days of hire).
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Good communicator
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
opportunity employment. Associated topics: biopharmaceutical,
clinical, dietetic, dietician, food scientist, injury,
microbiology, pharmacology, protein, therapeutic
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Yakima , Registered Dietitian - Relocation Opportunity! - $3,000.00 Bonus, Healthcare , Stanfield, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!