Hematology/Oncology Opening in Yakima, WA
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Yakima, Washington. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Hematology/Oncology opportunity: Yakima, WA**
- Sign-on, Stipend, Retention, Starting, Relocation,
- H1 Eligible
- Full-time, permanent
- Lead a fantastic team and to build on the momentum of this
established and reputable cancer center
**Multidisciplinary cancer team consists of:**
- Oncology specialized RNs and nurse navigators, dieticians,
pharmacists, therapists, social workers, chaplain, and financial
- Interventional radiologist and pathologist
- Home health services and direct access to community hospice and
palliative care program
- Nurse Practitioner support with experience in Hem/Onc
- Beautiful and modern outpatient cancer center which includes 5
infusion suites and 1 isolation suite right here in our home town
so patients dont have to travel outside of area for care. (Offers
the same services you might expect to find at a large cancer
- Low volume call with some inpatient consults.
- Join an established practice that was built from the ground up
within the last few years with room to grow.
- A close knit community that embraces their providers.
- Service area encompasses about 80,000 and is located in the lower
valley of Yakima County.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural
setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great.
- Ideally can start within 3 months or in 2021
- Critical Access Hospital offers services you typically wouldnt
see or expect in a smaller community.
- The hospital is located within the Yakima Valley and about 35/40
miles east of Yakima and 35/40 miles west of Tri Cities, WA.
- The 25-bed hospital is a CAH that operates a series of primary
and specialty clinics.
- The hospital offers a 24 hour level IV ER dept., 7 bed ICU, 3
general OR and 1 dedicated for C-sections, a level I cardiac
facility, a cancer center, a FBC, inpatient and ambulatory surgical
center including neurological, orthopedic, general, plastic,
vascular, ENT, and hospitalists.
- The hospital also offers HBOT, wound care, advanced imaging and
diagnostics, and a comprehensive psychiatric program.
- Serves more than 80,000 residents of the lower Yakima Valley and
takes pride in providing the absolute highest standard of care with
**About the Group**
- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and
clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists
conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Primary Care and Specialists working together in the same clinics
for better continuum of care and access!
- Local health system dedicated to delivering world-class
healthcare to the Yakima Valley rural-based communities!
- Goal is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet
vulnerable, rural-based healthcare delivery systems, many of which
are currently threatened in todays rapidly changing healthcare
- A growing population and thriving economy (Yakima County over
250,000 with our catchment area close to 300,000 residents)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for
outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most
beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in
bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing,
camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of
Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer living-balance between life and work
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most
important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports
programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating
class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in
the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment- The Yakima Symphony, Seasons
Performance Hall, concerts, sporting events/venues, museums, Yakima
Capital Theatre, Warehouse Theatre Co (local performing arts),
local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living some of the most reasonable housing cost in
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- Within a 2 1/2-3 hours drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane,
- Yakima and Tri-Cities (Pasco) airports
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Yakima , Hematology/Oncology Opening in Yakima, WA, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!