Advanced Practice - Urgent Care Opening in Sunnyside, WA
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Urgent Care opening in Sunnyside, Washington. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**FNP/PA-C - Urgent Care opportunity: Sunnyside, WA**
- Sign-on, Stipend, Retention, Starting, Relocation,
*Seeking candidate for immediate start*
- Full-time, permanent
- Excellent compensation package including a generous guaranteed
base salary based off MGMA standards
- RVU quarterly incentive bonuses for increased earning
- Full spectrum of care seeing all ages
- Full time with flexible scheduling with some clinics offering
extended hours and weekend availability
- We welcome experienced or new grads for these positions (new
grads must have extensive RN/BSN exp with direct patient care
preferably in ER, critical care)
- FNP certification those that have extensive clinical hours in
primary care practicum will be highly preferred
- EMR: Cerner
- Relocation package
- Sign-on/commencement bonuses
- M/D/V/RX and disability with employer contribution
- Student Loan Repayment programs
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance (allstate)
- 401k match
- Generous time off
- CME time and allowance
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great!
**About the Group**
- Non-profit, locally owned, regional network of both hospitals and
clinics with primary care physicians, providers and specialists
conveniently located throughout the Yakima Valley in WA!
- Primary Care and Specialists working together in the same clinics
for better continuum of care and access!
- Local health system dedicated to delivering world-class
healthcare to the Yakima Valley rural-based communities!
- Goal is ensuring the long-term sustainability of valuable, yet
vulnerable, rural-based healthcare delivery systems, many of which
are currently threatened in todays rapidly changing healthcare
- A growing population and thriving economy (Yakima County over
250,000 with our catchment area close to 300,000 residents)
- Over 300 days of blissful sunshine with 4 distinct mild
- Beautiful region located on the sunny-side of the state great for
outdoor concerts, shopping, dining, and drive-up espresso
- Every outdoor activity you can think of among some of the most
beautiful scenery--rolling hills, vineyards, produce stacked in
bins/fruit stands/farmers markets, rivers and lakes, fishing,
camping, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, with spectacular views of
Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier while you drive up the valley!
- Calmer living-balance between life and work
- Growing agricultural center and one of the country's most
important agricultural hubs
- World class wineries and microbreweries
- Highly rated private and public schools-some with great sports
programs, music programs, and academic excellence-high graduating
class/college bound. In recent years, several grads from schools in
the Lower Valley of Yakima entered into Medical Schools.
- Arts/Sports/Entertainment- The Yakima Symphony, Seasons
Performance Hall, concerts, sporting events/venues, museums, Yakima
Capital Theatre, Warehouse Theatre Co (local performing arts),
local art gallery and much more!
- Low cost of living some of the most reasonable housing cost in
- Medical DO school (PNWU)
- Family Medicine Residency program
- Short commute and virtually no traffic!
- Within a 2 1/2-3 hours drive to the big 3--Seattle, Spokane,
- Yakima and Tri-Cities (Pasco) airports
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Yakima , Advanced Practice - Urgent Care Opening in Sunnyside, WA, Healthcare , Sunnyside, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!