EMT Basic - Located in Moses Lake, WA
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Located in Moses Lake, WAMore Information about this **
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL -
TIME/PART-TIME Opportunity ** Moses LakeWere hiring Emergency
Medical Technicians (EMT s) that will respond to emergency and
non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver
high-quality care , treatment and customer service to patients.
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights .
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients .
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment , cleaning procedures , office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies , and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles .
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
Qualifications : (Must have the proper certifications below)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Drivers Licens e
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response s (GMR) family of solutions.
Our G MR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care , and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/CareersUpon acceptance of offer and
joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your
Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not
vaccinated.EEO ***** Global Medical Response and its family of
companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes
supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with a disability. More Information about this *****
Company ***** Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options. Salary ***** $15.74/hr to $18.34/hr
Keywords: AMR, Yakima , EMT Basic - Located in Moses Lake, WA, Healthcare , Mattawa, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...