Paramedic - Located in Moses Lake, WA
Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Located in Moses Lake, WAJob Description: Paramedic IMMEDIATE
HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity $15 ,000 sign-on bonus and relocation
option with a full-time one-year commitment Conditions Apply We're
hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced,
patient care to our customers. Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .Upon acceptance of offer and
joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your
Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability. More Information about this Job: Company
Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more
about our benefit options. Salary Range: $20.95/hr to $27.34/hr DOE
(This rate is based off of a 24 hour shift)*This position is bonus
Keywords: AMR, Yakima , Paramedic - Located in Moses Lake, WA, Healthcare , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...