Clinic Nurse Supervisor
Company: Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Center
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Are you an RN who wants to make a positive difference in the
community? Do you want to use your leadership skills to manage a
nursing department and provide direction to a team of nurses and
medical assistants? Are you passionate about working with
underserved populations? Are you looking for competitive pay? If
you answered Yes to these questions, then we have an opportunity
for you!Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Clinic specializes in
Obstetrics/Gynecology and Pediatrics. Services include medical,
dental, primary care behavioral health and medical nutrition
therapy. The clinic has an in-house laboratory and offers the
Breast and Cervical Health Program to women over 40 years old with
no insurance. Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Clinic also offers the
WIC Nutrition Services program and Community Health Services.What
we're looking for:
- An experienced RN who's passionate about community health and
working with underserved populations.
- An RN with the ability to provide leadership, guidance, and
professional development to nursing department staff.
- A healthcare professional with relevant experience with process
review and improvement.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced, team-centered environment
with strong organization skills.
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong, positive
relationships with all clinic staff and organization
leadership.What you'll do:
- Provide direction to Nursing staff and efficient general
operation of the Nursing Department.
- Ensure optimal patient flow and quality nursing care.
- Work collaboratively with clinic director, physicians, and
other healthcare professionals to ensure smooth operation of the
- Manage department workflows, schedules, and adequate staffing
levels of RNs and medical assistants.
- Address patient concerns thoroughly, seeking to ensure patient
safety and satisfaction.
- Train and develop staff, identifying job performance needs,
providing training and coaching for performance improvement.What we
- Competitive pay
- Hiring bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer-paid healthcare
coverage for employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7
telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid
time off (20 days per year), paid holidays, Continuing Education
and more.What do you need?
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- At least 2-3 years of clinical experience and previous
- RN license for the state of practice, or ability to obtain
license before starting work.
- Driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance
coverage.About YVFWCWe serve more than 166,000 patients across 24
medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program
sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered
Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical,
dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling,
autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's
patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of
care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV
and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile
medical/dental clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization
means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It
means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations
and with peers committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment. PI115137997
Keywords: Lincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Center, Yakima , Clinic Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!