Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive CareMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a
Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our
top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU
- Active RN License
- BLS, PALS, & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Duties ResponsibilitiesThe RN demonstrates the ability to make
clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective
and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the NICU Registered
Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is
accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the
management of patient care.
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close
monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or
other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
- Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors
and other healthcare professionals.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for
high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including
ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
About Agency No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on
your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare
Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse,
Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Yakima , Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!