Company: Premium Retail Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
As a Premium merchandiser, you'll join an established and fast
growing, values-based company representing hundreds of brands
across retail locations. Growing sales for Premium clients is the
name of the game, and you'll do it by executing retail
What's in it for you?
* Competitive hourly rate.
* Flexible schedule.
* Working with the top brands in the tech industry and beyond.
What will you do?
* Install promotional materials and displays to ensure our clients'
products stand out.
* Audit retail displays to make sure our clients make their best
* Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what
* Represent Premium and the client in some of the biggest retail
stores in the world.
How will you succeed?
* Scheduling work as soon as it is assigned.
* Completing work within the provided timeframe.
* Reporting your work the same day you complete it.
* Harnessing your inner drive and passion for success. When the
client wins, we all win.
* Using strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right
the first time.
What do you need for the job?
* Your driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle to get you
from point A to point B.
* Basic tools (screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) to help you get the job
* A smartphone or tablet with access to data and internet.
How will Premium keep you safe during the COVID pandemic?
* Premium will provide you all the necessary materials to keep you
safe as an essential worker at retail locations (masks, gloves,
etc. as needed).
So, are you Premium's next Retail Merchandiser?
Keywords: Premium Retail Services, Yakima , Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Mattawa, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!