Location: Moses Lake
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you enjoy being the go-to person for a variety
of tasks? Providing excellent customer service? Take pride in a job
well done? Team player? Organized and efficient? Do our values of
safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes,
come join us at Agri-Service!Agri-Service and its employees are
dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are your
friends, your family, your community and your support system. We
continually strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience,
investing in our people and our business to successfully serve the
caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at
a time.We're not your average ag equipment business. Come grow with
us!Location: Moses LakeReports to: Store ManagerThe Opportunity:
The position is vital to effective operations at our location.
Provide excellent customer service through customer and co-worker
interactions. This involves assisting customers, service
technicians and sales team members as needed.
- Follow all customer care standards.
- Facility maintain Store appearance Windows/Front Door.
- Clean New and Used equipment as needed.
- Organize lot, ensure area is clean and orderly.
- Properly load and unload equipment for coworkers and
- Adhere to good housekeeping and contamination control
- Unload and load freight trucks properly.
- Maintain and clean company trucks as needed.
- Respect, advocate, and follow workplace safety
- Accomplish training and participate with the company's
strategic programs and projects.
- Follow and promote the company's vision, mission, and
- Complete the work above in accordance with company policies,
guidelines, and procedures.
- Other job-related and non-specific job-related functions as
needed.What You'll Bring:
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with others through teamwork.
- Ability to work overtime with short notice.
- Consistent attendance.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Proof of driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Previous experience working with Ag Equipment preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long
periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist
with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable
- Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high
noise level, and dirt.What We Provide:
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Outstanding company reputation.
- Great place to work Friendly, collaborative, team culture that
encourages your learning and growth.
- Ability to work alongside down-to-earth co-workers who value
hard work and problem solving.
- Variety of work tasks.About Agri-Service:We are proud to be one
of the largest AGCO dealerships in North America! We sell, service
and provide parts for our hardworking farmer customers' agriculture
equipment needs including Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger,
Hesston and many additional lines. We've been a successful business
since 1990 and over the years have grown in geographic footprint,
people, products and brands. We highly appreciate our valuable
employees knowing they make us the great company that we are as we
continue to build on our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable
service.We proudly represent our core values of Safety, Integrity,
Teamwork, Adaptability and Accountability and offer training,
development and growth opportunities.We are dedicated to the
success of agriculture in America. We are friends, family,
community and support system to the caretakers of the land--one
farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.Agri-Service is proud
to be part of the Terteling family of companies and grateful for
the ongoing support the Terteling Foundation provides to our local
communities. In 2021, generous donations were made to Food Banks
and Mental Health Suicide Prevention Services that assist our local
communities.We're not your average ag equipment business. We're
Agri-Service, we're growing and want you to grow with us!Keywords:
Farming, agriculture, ag, lot assistant, yard assistant, customer
service, variety, equipment maintenance, teamwork.Disclaimer: The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this
classification.Reasonable accommodation Reasonable accommodation
requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or
U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part
of the hiring process, please submit requests to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:Agri-Service LLCAttn: VP, Human
Resources300 Agri-Service WayKimberly, ID 83341
Keywords: Agri-Service, Yakima , Lot Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Moses Lake, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!