CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position Summary: Providing world class customer service while
ensuring a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
customers. Product experts of the CLUB program by properly
providing and, presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a
CLUB Member while executing account servicing, and other CLUB
processes from start to finish. Other responsibilities include:
* Acquiring and activating new members
* CLUB sales
* Customer experience
* Peer coaching and influencing
* Regulatory compliance
Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show
commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core Values.
* Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and
ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
* Proactively greets customers and presents them with the
opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or
provides current member with a unique and exclusive experience.
* Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and
* Demonstrate products to customers.
* Knowledgeable of advertised sales.
* Responsible for helping meet metric goals and objectives for self
* Responsible for keeping CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the
CLUB Booth clean and organized.
* Provides full CLUB Member experience including service processes
such as processing payments, answering account questions, and
* Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate
* Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB
advocate and representative.
* Providing service to all areas of the store based on business
* All other duties as assigned by leadership.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred Degree: N/A
Certificate(s) or License(s): N/A
Experience: 0 to 2+ Years Experience
To accomplish the essential functions of this job, Incumbent will
be required to:
* Stand and/or walk during shift to assist customers on the sales
* Hear well enough to constantly communicate with others to
* Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
* Constantly assess the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work
* Light work that includes lifting and moving objects up to 20
* Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, step stools,
* Occasionally work in noisy environments
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions
are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Yakima , CLUB Customer Service Outfitter, Hospitality & Tourism , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!