Company: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionCloses: 6/26/22 - East Wenatchee, WA - Full
&/or Part-time/HourlyNOTE: Please apply early, as this job
posting is subject to removal before the deadline if sufficient
number of qualified applications are received. Thank you.Summary:
Cashiers provide the retail store with essential register
operations, excellent customer service, and sales floor functions.
Assist facility management in store operations by performing
assigned tasks. Part-time positions may be available with some
benefits. Must pass background and credit check.Essential Duties
and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill
Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies,
procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Perform opening tasks, including cleaning glass cases, cleaning
counters, straightening cash wrap (cashier work station), and
stocking supplies for the cash wrap.
- Perform register closing duties, including accurately counting
down register, processing supporting detail paperwork, and
completing required cashier reconciliation. Ensure register till
and deposits are properly secured.
- Pull and stock merchandise as directed.
- Collect cash, check, or charge payments from customers and make
change for cash.
- Provide cash receipts to customers.
- Operate the POS cash register system in a knowledgeable,
efficient and accurate (accountable for shortages and overages)
manner according to proper procedures including employee purchases,
- Pack customer purchase in bags or cartons.
- Assist with customer service at adjacent work stations, if
- Remove clothes from dressing rooms and rehang them on
- Remove merchandise stock from sales floor to back room.
- Answer telephone and provide announcements on paging system, as
- Perform other merchandise stocking duties as assigned.
- Represent the company by providing excellent customer
- Ensure recovery and merchandising expectations are met in
accordance with standards
- Must successfully complete Cashier Training.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest, Yakima , Cashier I, Hospitality & Tourism , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!