Company: Albertsons Companies, Inc
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Why you will choose us:
Albertson's Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented
business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of
our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic people who
enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we
provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth &
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical,
Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
What you bring to the table:
- You take pride in the work you do, whether big or
- You enjoy a team-based, fast-paced environment
- You agree that food is central to all our lives
- You are flexible to work in varying departments as
- Helping customers and fellow associates gives you
- Smiling and making others smile is your favorite
- You are eager & willing to learn
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As the In-Store Shopper you will have the opportunity to be the
best and select "the best of the best" for our online shoppers. To
be successful in the position, you must take pride in your work,
care about what is selected for our customers, and be quick on your
feet to determine substitute products, if need be. The In-Store
Shopper not only helps our online customers but those in our store
as well. Through every interaction you approach it with a smile and
positive attitude. You'll gain additional experiences through other
departments too - when the online orders are slow, you'll get to
spend time helping in other areas - talk about learning & growth
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: "We always support and recognize each other"
- Learning: "We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Ownership: "We always take actions to drive our
- Competition: "We always act with integrity to win over the
- Inclusivity: "We always value everyone's perspective"
- Compassion: "We always treat each other and our customers with
kindness and respect"
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is
admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an
easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a
customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to
be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities,
and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34
states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned
with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons,
Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw's, Tom Thumb, United
Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson's Market,
Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky,
Amigos, Andronico's Community Markets, King's, Balducci's, and
Albertson's Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not
the official job description for the position. All employees must
comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable
laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may
vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job
description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.
Keywords: Albertsons Companies, Inc, Yakima , In-Store Shopper, Hospitality & Tourism , Sunnyside, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!