Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Housekeeper, Full Time
We're hiring a Full Time Housekeeper at Gamble Sands!
Whether you're just kickstarting your career or have a long-standing passion for hospitality and working with people, there's an exciting new opportunity for you at Gamble Sands. Gain first-hand, in-depth customer service experience and engage with travelers from all over. Whether you're in need of a part-time side hustle or just starting out, this is the perfect opportunity to seize the moment and develop lasting skills and relationships.
Ideal candidates have a genuine passion for service. As a Housekeeping Aid, you will be responsible for providing incredible guest service and member experiences through daily cleaning services. Beginners are welcome - previous experience is not required for the position.
Ideal candidates have flexible schedules with availability to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
Our team has made a conscious effort to ensure strong protocols are in place to keep you and our patrons safe, so you can focus on the customer experience, camaraderie, and management.
For more information on our open opportunities, apply today!
Compensation: $15.74 -$16.24
* Provide daily cleaning for all of the operation including but not limited to: offices, public spaces, drinking fountains, kitchen, and restroom facilities
* Perform light cleaning and heaving cleaning including but not limited to: window washing, furniture
* polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and polishing, emptying of trash cans and ashtrays
* Identify and report to supervisor when supplies are needed
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
* Regular and reliable attendance
* Performs other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
* Frequently stands, walks and sits
* Regularly uses hands, pushes, pulls, reaches with arms and hands, talks and listens
* Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls, crouches
* Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds
* Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions
* Frequently works with cleaning supplies and chemicals
* Noise level is moderate
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world's largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.
Housekeeper, Full Time
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Yakima , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Brewster, Washington
here to apply!