Hotel Housekeeping Attendant
Company: Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Address:680 Wine Country RoadProsser,WA,99350
Welcome to Love's!
Where People are the Heart of Our Success
Housekeeping Attendants maintain and promote excellence in hospitality and customer service at all times; maintaining cleanliness of guest rooms and common areas and assisting guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner.
Benefits That Can't Be Beat:
* Earn $15.74 - $17.00 per hour (paid weekly)
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
* Flexible Scheduling
* Team Member bonus program
* Holiday pay
* 401(k) with matching contributions
* Parental Leave
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Greet customers as you see them, speak politely, and assist customers.
* Change and replace all bed linens and towels.
* Sanitize and clean all restrooms.
* Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
* Vacuum/mop all floors.
* Restock all room amenities.
* Assure all rooms are set up to company standards.
* Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
* Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free.
* Other duties as assigned by your manager.
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Customer service and prior housekeeping experience preferred
Skills and Physical Demands
* Hard Skills: Ability to learn and operate a casher register; Ability to learn and perform basic office/clerical tasks
* Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic.
* Regularly required to talk and hear.
* Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing.
* Occasional light lifting not over 50lbs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will primarily be working within a hotel environment working directly with food and beverages and interacting with the public face-to-face. Occasionally, the employee may be exposed to high-concentrated cleaning solutions, dust, dirt, or grime. The noise level in the work environment will be at a low level.
From the founding of Love's, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Love's
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Ensuring that each of our people has success is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training. If management is your path, we will help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas and challenging work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you are looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love's, all roads lead to success!
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean Places, Friendly Faces." We are passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love's Family of Companies includes:
* Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking fleets
* Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
* Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
* Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Address:680 Wine Country RoadProsser,WA,99350
Keywords: Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc., Yakima , Hotel Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Prosser, Washington
here to apply!